Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Rumors of my demise are seriously not true!

So a good friend of mine said it seemed I never updated my blog anymore. She was right. Though I must confess it wasn't all my fault. Blogger did that whole "create a google user account thingy" and i was lost for quite a while.

There have been many changes since my last post. Chad and I are now living in South Florida ( and loving it!) I'm well on the road to recovery, still have a way to go. And I am now a proud mama to a 4 legged furry creature we've named Bagel. He is truly the best dog we could have asked for and brings a lot of joy into our home.

I'm now working at the office alongside my husband. It has been a bit of a challenge because neither of us were used to it. But we are starting to get a handle on being a two worker family and figuring out how to make dinner quicker after we both get home from work. Maybe I'll take a cue from my dear friend who has an amazing food blog We'll have to see what the future holds.

But for now,enjoy the picture of the two fabulous guys in my life=)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow ... what a handsome guy! The man holding him doesn't look bad either :-)